We've made some progress in our efforts to get ready for this baby. We bought a baby book - yes, "a" baby book - called Goodnight Moon. :-) Josh installed the car seat in Shooter this weekend. I've washed and folded some diapers, and bought a couple of covers (so cute!!!), and I've folded all of her little outfits (so so cute!!!) and assigned them a place in our apartment. So, no matter when she comes home, I can breathe easy knowing we can feed her, clothe her, and catch her poo! We're set!
Noa's corner in our room...

One of her diaper covers...

Josh installing the car seat. The certified installer dude wasn't at work today, so Josh pulled out the instructions and just did it himself. He's good like that. ;-) We'll get it inspected later this week...

Me at 35 weeks. I've given up on subtlety... and maternity clothes. There's no hiding it - I'm big, I'm round, and I waddle. So there.

2 comments:
So exciting! You are so cute. I am happy to see new pics and I love to see updates on little Noa. Love you guys...
We are so pumped for you guys! Being parents is such a wonderful blessing. Thanks for the updates and pictures. Let us know of anything we can do to help. We love you guys!!
~Dell & Khadi
Post a Comment