Saturday, September 27, 2008

The leaves are turning (already!)!!

That's right - the leaves are turning vibrant shades of red and yellow. You know what that means. Snow is approaching!

My sis Megan visited us for a few days and took Noa shopping. We found a nifty warm winter coat that looks gigantic on her now, but will probably fit a little better by the end of the year. We found a few other fun things during our shopping spree, too...


Like a cute lil' winter hat...



And bows for Noa's faux-hawk.

Megan and Noa got along like peas in a pod. We sure missed Auntie Megan once she was gone because she could make Noa giggle on command! A trick we have yet to learn...



It's been amazing to witness her motor skills, strength, and awareness blossom right before our eyes. It seems that every day she discovers something new...


... like reflections in a mirror. (She smiles back at herself every time!)


She nibbles on her fingers all the time.


And when she's not chewing on fingers, she's trying to stuff a blanket in her mouth!



She's also getting better at lifting her head, and doesn't get so mad at us when we lay her on her tummy. ;0)


Well, it's getting late for us here, so we're off to bed for now. Thanks for hangin' out with us! Until next time... peace and goodnight.



3 comments:

Lesley said...

Absolutely precious!! I wish I could see her in person--she is looking so beautiful!!!

Whittney said...

She is so pretty! I love the bow and hat!

Whittney said...

OK, I came here again just to look at that last picture...I could just eat her she looks so yummy!