Friday, November 7, 2008

A few Fall photos

We had a fun October visiting new friends and new places around town. Although, you wouldn't know it because I'm not the best historian. I usually remember to pack the camera, but that's about as far as I get...


Here is Noa in her Halloween outfit.



And here's Noa playing with one of her new friends. EG was kind enough to share her toys!



And when we're not playing with other people's toys, we're outside getting some fresh air.



And while Noa likes the scenery, Momma likes the nap that's waiting for us at home!! (Aunt Nancy, I think Noa likes her lamb!)



And as I type, Noa is sleeping beside me in the living room as I watch the end of a favorite show. She didn't much like going to bed alone tonight. And I don't blame her... when Josh is out of town, we girls stick close. ;-)


Have a great weekend, everyone! We love you.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

She is so pretty, I love getting updates from you all...nice that you girls stick together ;)

Marc and Laura Rose said...

She is getting so big and has always been so beautiful! I miss you...hopefully we can talk soon.

Megan said...

Mandi... why don't you and Noa take a "little" road trip to Houston and come stay the weekend with me. We can have a girls night together!!! I can't wait to see Noa again. I've already warned everyone that I am pretty much never going to put her down. So...good for you (a little break)...not so good for everyone else. However, I did tell mom that she would be able to hold Noa Cate from time to time...but she's the only exception! lol Love you guys!