Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Family Christmas

What a fun time we had this Christmas! We spent the first week in Santa Fe seeing grandparents, great aunts and uncles, and many cousins! Next we drove through the mountains to Ouray (pr. "you-ray") to visit some more cousins and to see our fun-loving sister and brother-in-law.

Our time on the road was pretty fun. We decided to try out the potty on-the-go and it worked well! Noa got a kick out of the new perspective...


While Momma cleaned out the potty, Baby got a quick driving lesson from Daddy...


Once we got to Santa Fe, our daughter disappeared into the crowd of adoring family members. She was spotted on occasion chatting it up with whomever she could corner...




We all agreed, she was the funnest Christmas gift of all.


Once we arrived in Ouray, Noa got the chance to catch up with her cousins Tanner and Gage. They introduced her to the world of video games.


Together with their Uncle Josh, they also introduced her to the world of boys -


A great time was had by all. By the time we returned home, we were all ready for a long nap. We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, a happy Hanukkah, and a joyous New Year celebration! Goodnight, everyone. We'll leave you with a picture of the gorgeous Rocky Mountain snow...

4 comments:

Whittney said...

She is so sweet! That potty in the car cracks me up! Our girls are getting so big...I can't believe it. I love her Christmas outfit..was it a little skirt? Miss you! You three are such a sweet family.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny!!! We were cracking up, too. Her outfit was a red top with green pants (thanks to my sis). I daydream about the day she gets to meet her little Dallas buddies. She and Avery will get along like two peas in a pod!

Marc and Laura Rose said...

She is just so adorable! And you look great! I miss you so much - you coming to TX any time to visit? I guess for now the blogs will have to do!

Anonymous said...

You might be seeing my sister in those pics (not me!) - long hair, very pretty. Miss you, too... terribly. You know I'll have all of you on the phone the instant I book a flight... :-)