Monday, November 23, 2009

Good Hair Gone Bad

Any tips for taming wild toddler hair? Some parts straight, some parts curly, all parts refusing to stay put. She cries at the first hint of a tangle, so I douse her locks in detangler before I dare touch her sweet head with a comb. But every clip and pull is a challenge. Do you think the general public understands when they see my lovely child with her wild hair? Or do most strangers think I need some grooming tips???

:)






2 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh this hair is great...well at least for me who does not have to comb it!!No ideas for you sorry...have you trimmed it at all to see if that makes it any easier?

Mandi said...

I agree - no matter how bad it gets, it's still great! Yes, I've trimmed it a couple of times, hoping to even out some of the longer chunks and to thicken it up a little.
Not sure it helped any..