Thursday, February 23, 2012

A camel and a red bell pepper

So, not too many words for this post, just a bunch of pictures that I came across while unloading my phone's library. I'm amazed at how wonderful it feels to flip through happy photos and soon forget all of the gray moments that fill every day, in between the squeals and giggles and amusements. It is snowy and wet and mucky outside today, so we will stay in and make believe. Noa drew some squiggly lines on paper this morning. When I asked her what it was that she drew, she said "A camel... eating a red bell pepper". Ha.
I was made very glad by a comment posted to my last blog (thank you, Mandy), and reminded of the joy I get from heart connections. Emotions run strong in this house of ours, and something about knowing that loved ones outside of these walls might be feeling some of the same things just brings a touch of warmth and comfort. :)
So on that note, here are some pictures (and maybe a video or two) to convey our emotions as of late...

This first video is one that I tried to email a while back but couldn't do it. It was us on a snowy hike and Noa and Josh running down a hill. They were having a blast, but I was giggling most at how often Noa had to stop to wipe the snow off of her hands. Kind of a losing battle, sweetie...







Just being "siwwy"

Our visit to a mining museum.

"Icecapades"

We like Lowe's because when you're here, the baby drives.

New haircut!

Waiting for her gymnastics class to begin.

Doing the crab crawl!

Learning to stand!


And here is a second video of Noa running in the snow. Just because... ;-)

In other news, Bryn has her first tooth. I would show you a picture, but she won't let me go anywhere near it! It is her bottom left. Noa is learning that "red means stop, and green means go", and that "S-T-O-P" spells "stop sign". Josh spent last week in San Antonio and got to ride Bevo's cousin. I will try desperately to scan the photo for you all to see. :)

No comments: