Wednesday, May 23, 2012

End of School-Year

Noa's first year of preschool has come to an end. We had a little party on the last day, complete with a slide show and popsicles. Here is an abbreviated version of the slide show, with pictures of Noa, mostly...






I am amazed at how much this child has grown in just eight months, and not just in height. From this introductory experience in school, many of her strengths have become more obvious (she loves to identify patterns, mechanics, nomenclature, engage in physical play (really, really physical play!), and persist until a problem is solved). She has begun to learn the importance of kindness, gentleness, and forgiveness. Noa has also begun to recognize the importance of her role as a member, a mate, a helper, and a pal. These things carry significance in all aspects of her life, and I am so glad to see her awareness blossoming. What an exciting age!!!

Oh, my daughter, you are a wondrous creation. I am completely honored to be your Mommy. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Such cute pictures, I love the few at the end with the giant eye and magnifying glass and her huge, beautiful smile :)