Friday, March 7, 2008

27 weeks: "Holy falling snowflakes, Batman!"

Well, what can I say. It's March in Texas and we have snow. Roger that... snow. Here are some pictures from our back porch and one from last night on a lawn in our complex...


  
And The Belly is coming along, of course. I'm still so amazed to feel her kick and poke and move around inside! I'm moving around a little more slowly these days and trying not to complain about the growing pains ("trying") - but overall I really couldn't' have asked for a more enjoyable pregnancy! Here's to hoping things stay that way...  ;-)



4 comments:

Ohio Mom/Nancy said...

Sweet. Thanks again for the pics and updates. You are so pretty.

Amanda said...

I am always "stalking" your blog and looking for new updated pics! I love to see you growing in beauty and you look so glowing. I can tell how much you love her already. Any names?

Kelly said...

The belly is growing and looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey, back at you! You look great too. I feel you on the moving a bit slower....which is a tricky business considering I have 19 weeks left. I predict that everything will go smashingly!