First moments after birth - she's holding tight to Josh's thumb!

After the initial measurements were taken, Josh spent some time getting to know Noa. They seem to like each other alot. ;-)

Just a few hours old, and looking so peaceful!

Both mama and baby are too tired to smile for the camera just yet... Thankfully, we are both in favor of a nap!
10 comments:
Woohoo! Wonderful news- you and your girl both look gorgeous, even if you were too tired to smile. And Josh looks like a natural at the daddy gig!!
I am so happy for you!
She's absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to hold my niece!!! I love you all!
Hooray! She's precious and I know that you both will be wonderful parents. I hope your next couple of weeks are peaceful and restful.
W
Noa Cate is so blessed to have you two for parents!!! Mother and daughter are so beautiful!! Have a blessed and peaceful day!!!
Ahh! She's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. Email me when you start to feel settled and able to handle visitors.
Congrats josh/mandi, she really is beautiful!! Please let me come up to Dallas to visit my niece :)
Oh my goodness, she is absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations! :)
Oh she looks beautiful! I am so proud of you guys and so thankful to have been a part of this very special day!!
She really is a beautiful baby - who could imagine any different with her good-looking parents! We are so excited for you all and can't wait to hear about everything. We love you and will be praying for you. Remember, each day gets easier and easier as you get to know one another. Yes, a lot of sleepless nights, but it is so worth it! We love you! - Kelly, Rob & Abigail Harris
Khadi and I are so happy for you all. Congrats - your baby is beautiful and we know you guys will be great parents - way to go Josh on starting her out early on U2!!
Love you guys and can't wait to meet her...
- Dell, Khadi and Hannah Miller
PS. Hannah says "Howdy!"
Post a Comment