Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving in Vegas!

We traveled to Las Vegas this Thanksgiving to celebrate a wedding and, of course, eat plenty of food! It was a fun time, even if Josh, Noa and I didn't see a chip, a show, or an overly feathered stage talent. We saw lots of family, and learned that Noa can bust a move on the dance floor! We actually have video of her dancing at the reception, but I'll have to get it loaded next blog. :(

Aren't we spiffy! From L to R: Josh, Me, my sister (Megan), my brother (Joe), and Joe's better half (Ashlee).


The view from our hotel bedroom. I think each of us stood here and just stared for a while every evening we were there!


Noa and Josh enjoying the Thanksgiving display at the Bellagio! The tree behind them was spraying water and Noa couldn't contain her excitement. :)

2 comments:

Whittney said...

You look hot!

Mandi said...

LOL! My sister dressed me - I'll tell her you said so.