Friday, April 8, 2011

As We Are (Family and Maternity Photos)

We have a few friends who are beginning or experienced photographers, and who offered to take some maternity and family photos of us. It was so much fun, as I was realizing that in just a few weeks we would no longer be the Fuller Family of Three! While "The Fuller Four" will actually have a cool ring to it, there is still some slightly frantic impulse deep within my heart to cherish these last few moments of "just" us... These photos are the perfect way to hold on to a brief but amazing season in our lives. (Cue the tears)

Click on each photo to be taken to each photographer's web site, and to see the rest of her work!


Photographer: Mandy Egolf


Photographer: Jen Lints


Photographer: Emily Hill

2 comments:

Whittney said...

Mandi, all of these photos are AMAZING! You all look beautiful and I promise you are not alone in your frantic cherishing of your family of 3. I had it big time! As soon as baby arrives, it will seem like she was always here. :)

Mandi said...

Thanks, Whittney! These ladies are amazing, and I swear, it's all in the angles and lighting... I'm glad you can relate to my torn emotions. :) Transitions always kill me.