She cried when the hygienist and the dentist tried to hold a mirror wand in her mouth, but they were still able to get a quick look. They didn't try to do much more (because she obviously wasn't feeling the love), but we'll try again in six months. Everything looked good, and she has 20 teeth!
I guess she was more impressed than I thought, because she helped herself to her toothbrush and toothpaste as soon as we got home. When I heard the water running, I walked over to check on her and found her standing on her stool, at the sink. She stopped me at the door and said "Don't move!!!" (What??? "Don't move??" Where did that come from?) So I stood in the doorway and watched her proudly brush her own teeth. ((*(*This is me, beaming, as I type*)*))
The last shot is her saying "ALL DONE!". So proud of herself!




2 comments:
Too cute :) Maybe she thinks that brushing will prevent another visit. :) Sweet girl, she is getting so big! xoxo
Haha - Mandy, wouldn't that be funny!
Post a Comment